miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

Simona halep win's over Maria Sharapova into 2017 China open

BEIJING, China 
Simona Halep became the first player through to the quarterfinals at the China Open on Wednesday, scoring her first-ever win against Maria Sharapova in emphatic fashion, 6-2, 6-2.

Though Halep and Sharapova went the distance in four of their previous seven matches, the Romanian was never able to get a win in the head-to-head until the two met in the third round.

"It was a great match, I think I played my best tennis against her," Halep told WTA Insider after the match. "I served pretty well, and the work that I did after the US Open, I could see it on court today.

"I'm really happy that I could do this. It's my first victory against her and I just want to enjoy the momeny." 

No hay comentarios: