martes, 25 de abril de 2017

Karolina Pliskova into Stuttgart 2017. The best moments

STUTTGART, Germany -
Karolina Pliskova knows the odds are not in her favor now that the tour has turned to clay. But odds were meant to be defied and for the 25-year-old Czech, this could be the season she finds her clay legs.

After a 23-4 run on hardcourts to start the season, including titles at the Brisbane International and Qatar Total Open, Pliskova comes into the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix at No.1 on the Road to Singapore leaderboard. After that run, which surprised even the confident Czech, Pliskova opted out of Fed Cup duties and took two weeks off after the Miami Open to rest.

"Last year obviously was a different schedule and I didn't have [as] many matches in this time as I’m having right now. So, I had to change it. I had some time off at home. I wanted to have one week but I had two weeks because I had surgery [on] my tooth. But I was practicing more than a week, starting here on Thursday. That’s also a big help. So I'm going to have then days on clay already.

No hay comentarios: