miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

Angelique Kerber in press conference. Miami 2017

Accepting the ups and downs…
"I think you cannot play one year at the top level. You always have up and downs. I had it last year as well but I was not making a big deal of it. I'm still feeling good on court of course, and you just have to go out and play your best tennis. The others they would have nothing to lose against you, and this is a completely new situation for me."

On feeling no pressure at World No.1…
"No, I think the pressure is not there anymore, I think it's more like motivation for going out there and playing again my tennis. I know the situation already and it's more going out, playing tough again and having my feeling back.

"Of course, nobody has nothing to lose against me. But, it's actually a good challenge for me. It's a completely new challenge, but I think that I'm ready for that."

No hay comentarios: