viernes, 17 de febrero de 2017

Karolina Pliskova into final of the qatar total open 2017. Cibulkova out

DOHA, Qatar 
Karolina Pliskova  defeated Zhang for the fourth time in their career meetings, winning, 6-2, 6-0 to set up a semifinal showdown with dominika cibulkova at the  qatar total open

"I was waiting for this match since yesterday evening, so I was happy that I won," said Pliskova after the match. "I think she was not playing her best today so that's why it went so fast in the second set but I played solid today so I'm really happy to be through to the semis.

"Definitely the first few days I was happy that it was raining because I needed a few days off. It was a big help the first few days but then actually it was disturbing me a little so today I was five times warming up but finally I made it."

No hay comentarios: