domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

Halep win's over keys into bnp Paribas wta finals Singapore 2016

SINGAPORE
Halep made an impressive start as round robin play got underway on Sunday. Making her third bnp Paribas wta finals 2016, Halep dismissed No.6 seed keys 6-2, 6-4, to move into first place in the Red Group

"I felt very well on court today," she said after the match. "It was better that I knew her. I played few times this year. I won every time, so I had an advantage.

"But still I played a good tennis. I think I played exactly what I had to play against her. I was focused, everything went as I wanted, so I'm happy with the way that I played."

Emerging onto Centre Court following the opening ceremonies, Halep converted her fourth break point in a long third game to grab the early momentum from Keys, herself a WTA Finals debutante.

"I played in Montréal against her and the court there was faster, the game. I felt really a lot her power.

No hay comentarios: