lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016

Simona halep conquer's of the Rogers cup 2016

MONTRÉAL, Canada
Simona halep  won her third title of 2016 with a decisive 7-6(2), 6-3 victory at the Rogers cup over No.10 seed  keys moving up to No.3 in the world and increasing her winning streak to 10 straight matches.

"It was not my best tennis because I couldn't play my best tennis," Halep said in her post-win press conference. "She was hitting very strong. As anyone knows, I cannot hit stronger than her because she's very strong and it's impossible for my height and for my body.

"I tried just to put the ball away from her, just to make her run. I think I did it pretty well, and she'd missed. It was really tough for me to make winners today because her ball was coming too hard.

"I'm tired," she said with a smile.

No hay comentarios: